("Love is the root to peace, begin with loving yourself and then to the people around you, then to the world, and to the Universe where we belong..then you will realize that it comes back to you again magically.." by TEre)

visitors..


Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Somedays..



Someday in my future,
I am standing up right there,
Higher than you among the crowd,
Just for you to see me clear.

I will share my dream,
With my inspirations of love,
Through the air between us,
And let the sound wave shudders you.

Someday in my future,
I am kissing my lovely friends,
Telling you my journey,
Of how proud I am as a human.

I will infect you with bliss,
With simple smile of my heart,
Cheerful enough to make you tear down,
And it will be a wonderful moment.

Someday in our future,
The world is ours,
As it is like always,
For the lives we deserve as a human,
Making the planet livelier each day,
With tranquility,
Of all the organisms here.

We will stay connected,
As we are uniform,
At our inner and outer peace,
Making it happens,
With me and you being together.
Creating light that will light up our planet,
As it is a star in our galaxy.
How wonderful..

Peace, around the world, forever!

TEre
With dreams..

No comments: