("Love is the root to peace, begin with loving yourself and then to the people around you, then to the world, and to the Universe where we belong..then you will realize that it comes back to you again magically.." by TEre)

visitors..


Friday, August 08, 2008

My words for 08 08 08...

It’s a special day today.
080808..
I want to say something..

Congratulation to China on hosting the biggest sport event on earth.

Beijing 2008 OLYMPIC Games.
I love Olympic games so much.
Since my school time.
I spent so much time watching the broadcast on TV.

The opening ceremony is always so nice and great.
It inspires me of life and humanity.
To see the people from all around the world,
Gathering for such a wonderful event,
Which is always spectacular and wonderful.
Other than each one of the Olympian trying their best,
Making human history,
Challenging human limits,
Achieving their dreams,
It actually inspiring us,
On how an event gathers the people around the globe.
As a uniform,
that brings energy to our planet,
Proving human is the most active life form here.

I love the peaceful feeling,
I love the moment when the world is somehow united.
There are so many wars here and there nowadays,
Hopefully The Olympic Games reflect unity of mankind.
The vision of improving technology for good wills,
The wills for pushing the limits of human abilities.
I wish for best success for this GREAT event..

“One World One Dream”

Again,
PEACE around the world, for everyone.


TEre
080808

No comments: