("Love is the root to peace, begin with loving yourself and then to the people around you, then to the world, and to the Universe where we belong..then you will realize that it comes back to you again magically.." by TEre)

visitors..


Thursday, August 14, 2008

My love for...


My beloved sister,
I almost forgotten your face now,
Each year this day,
I am sad because I miss you.
I was not a good brother,
It’s ashamed for me,
You left us,
To a place that is so far away.
But you somehow taught me something,
Something that I had never realized before,
It’s so important and precious.
Love for family members,
And to cherish the people around me.
I cried when you left me,
So sad that I could not help it,
Someone who is so closed had gone,
And I didn’t really cherish the moment,
When you were around.
I am sorry,
I promise I will remember you.
Has been 8 years now,
The moment that you are gone,
I felt guilty,
Of not being caring enough.
Still thankful that I did say goodbye,
Or I would regret for a lifetime.
If I had a chance I will thank you,
For playing an important role in my life journey.
You taught me LOVE..
My dearest sister Wendy..
Happy Birthday and I love you..

My dearest friend,
I am glad I still the first,
To send you birthday wishes at 12 mid-night,
It seems like I had set myself alarm in mind.
Even though countries separate us,
Quite far apart,
But we are still somehow,
nailed deep in each other’s heart,
As friends..
You used to be the one I was crazy for,
spending most of the time in school,
So closed that I can’t explain the feeling.
The moment still lies down deep in heart.
I was in love,
I still love you but in a different way now.
You taught me love,
to let go with love,
Now we are still very good friends.
it is another important chapter of life to know you,
Somehow I can’t explain why.
The feeling had exceeded much more than love,
I love you in a way that I wish for your best.
I thank you for our friendship,
It’s one of the most wonderful thing,
that had ever happened in my entire life.
You enrich my life,
With your existence.
My super friend Anna,
Happy Birthday and I love you..

(to these two birthday girls of 14 Aug who mean a lot to me, simply because of your existence and departure. You have provided me precious moments and inspirations of my life. It’s my greatest fortune to know you. I am grateful to have you always in my mind as my greatest Leo girls of my life chapter...)

Written by,
TEre
14 Aug 2008

1 comment:

Ah Nie said...

Ang, ur words had stolen my tear.. i miss her so much too..