("Love is the root to peace, begin with loving yourself and then to the people around you, then to the world, and to the Universe where we belong..then you will realize that it comes back to you again magically.." by TEre)

visitors..


Monday, August 04, 2008

I wanna be GREAT..because I care..

I had been nice,
Sincere and friendly.
I had been fun,
honest and a loyal friend.
I considered...

Why you had just cheated?
With lies that you once said you dislike.
May be I am too sensitive,
but why lying?

I don't deserve this.
You could had just tell me the truth,
I am sure I can accept.
I am not as narrow-minded..
I am someone with enormous heart.
I can accept things that you never thought I would.
You will see,
I will prove it.
Not a promiss but it's a reality.

You are forgiven,
yesterday had past,
tomorrow is another day,
future is for us to enjoy..
Therefore I forgive.

Lovely friends,
you are still in my prayer all the time..
I do this for everyone,
Good people or bad people,
as you are around me,
you play a part of my life.
I want us to enjoy every moment we are together..
simply because I care for you..

TEre
(to everyone around me. I believe I can share my strong feeling for life with you. We deserve a peaceful world.. Therefore you are important to me..)

No comments: