("Love is the root to peace, begin with loving yourself and then to the people around you, then to the world, and to the Universe where we belong..then you will realize that it comes back to you again magically.." by TEre)

visitors..


Wednesday, May 21, 2008

me, and 3 couples..

I was thinking,
am I a curse for you?
Certain things I am worried,
becasuse it keeps happening.
Why?

I was thinking,
am I a curse for you?
For all the bad endings,
sadden you and sadden me.
Sigh!

I pray so hard,
for your happiness,
for your everything.
As I know,
that you are still my dearest,
and I know you will get the blessing.

I am sorry,
if I were a curse to you.
I just never thought that would happen,
didn't mean it at all.
I want the best for you.
as I know you are the best of mine.
I swear..
(for my dearest mates, my closest friends, I am sorry that it ends up this way. I always wish the best for you. You are so important in my life and you certainly mean a lot to me.. my love for our friendship)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nonsense , you are also one we love , you are not a curse .The 3 of us will always be the best of friends no matter where we are and however successful we are in the future the 3 years of laughter and fun we had will always remain locked somewhere in our hearts :)

Anonymous said...

cheer up =)
judgin frm wat u blogged, i guess its abt a breakup btwn ur best frens? sumtimes in a r/s when e sparks are gone,der's no way dat it can b mended anymore.