("Love is the root to peace, begin with loving yourself and then to the people around you, then to the world, and to the Universe where we belong..then you will realize that it comes back to you again magically.." by TEre)

visitors..


Friday, May 30, 2008

~~The Day When I found You~~


May be someday
You arrived with joy
Come to me as our souls joined
With love and care
And we will never be alone again.

May be someday
You bring me yourself
As a token of never ending tender
With kisses and hug
And we become each other’s companion.

It’s going to be just the two of us
Wandering the wonderland
With the greenest grass land
And an incredible blue sky
We lie down drawing the clouds
With different shapes we wish to have.

It’s going to be just the two of us
Standing back to back
Holding each other’s hands
Feeling the wind on a breezy beach
Listening to the waves patting the shore
With gentle touch of strong love.

Imagine just you and I
Looking at each and other
Each time our hearts beat
It whispers the phrase of love
That feeling turns so strong each second
And cuddle becomes so soothing

That is when you come to me
The day when I found you
My love.

(Always to the someone, you are here soon, I know.. You are all what I’ve been waiting for, listening to me and give me a warmest hug I’ve always been missing)

Written by,TEre on a fine fine day..

No comments: