("Love is the root to peace, begin with loving yourself and then to the people around you, then to the world, and to the Universe where we belong..then you will realize that it comes back to you again magically.." by TEre)

visitors..


Friday, April 27, 2012

Gratitude..



















To be thankful everyday..

I wake up each morning,
realizing the wonder of sunrise,
that I am breathing the air so freely,
and you came in my mind..

To be thankful every day..

I am in perfect condition,
having the blessing from all,
that happiness is simply being here,
and you are still the one I miss..

To be thankful..

I am committed to my parents,
yet doing freely what I am doing,
that being kind is being myself,
and fall asleep each night sending my love.

thank you thank you thank you.

NAMASTE.

by tere
27 Apr 201

No comments: