("Love is the root to peace, begin with loving yourself and then to the people around you, then to the world, and to the Universe where we belong..then you will realize that it comes back to you again magically.." by TEre)

visitors..


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Away from Sadness and Loneliness..


Here I am,

Waiting for the game,

Where we meet again,

Things could never be the same.

_____________________________

Perhaps loneliness created sadness,

That switches me out of focus,

With tears nourishing my eyelashes,

Dropping without my consciousness.

_______________________________

To be sad,

To be lonesome,

To be sensitive.

I am always too naïve.

Treating melancholy a big feast.

___________________________

Here I am,

Away from the rain,

Crying alone in pain,

Missing you again and again.

_________________________

Perhaps you appeared to be careless,

Without realizing my emptiness,

Killing my each second with your kindness,

Dragging me out of my senses.

___________________________

To get it over,

To feel happier,

To create laughter,

I wish I were a surfer.

Riding the board like a warrior,

Hugging wind which enlightens my heart from being a worrier.
__________________________________________________

Written by TEre,

Sadness and loneliness will always fade away, I still deserve a great someone as you claimed.. Stay happier and happier Tere..

1 comment:

frogfacefish said...

the real ones will stay ... the one you truly deserve will eventually come to light one day .. Fret not we r here :) leave only when the time Is right n I guess that should be the time of your life ! Meanwhile in search for the purpose in life !!!