("Love is the root to peace, begin with loving yourself and then to the people around you, then to the world, and to the Universe where we belong..then you will realize that it comes back to you again magically.." by TEre)

visitors..


Saturday, April 26, 2008

sadden me..but I live from it..

It's sad but yet glad moment,
as it had really come to an end.
Never thought how confident I am,
never thought how strong I've been.
But it happened.
Just like that!

Sadness to actually symbolized new begins,
and that mean I am stronger now.
I will never be afraid and sad again for these,
more importantly I know who I am,
where I stand and how I am going to be.

Thank you for sadden me,
because I found the truth.
That I will never gonna need that hope anymore.
That I will never be sad about it anymore.
and I will never cry for you anymore.

Be please that I am still gonna treat you well,
but only a nice person that treat me the same.
See the truth,
find the real meaning,
live our own ways.
I am surviving in my way I guess.
(to the someone that sadden me, you are what you are, don't change it. Keep it going! I am going to be fine. I am fine anyway..)
Written by Tere 26 April 08 (00:00)midnight..

No comments: