("Love is the root to peace, begin with loving yourself and then to the people around you, then to the world, and to the Universe where we belong..then you will realize that it comes back to you again magically.." by TEre)

visitors..


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

apart..

My body is weak,
As I am almost drowning,
In a muddy pond,
full of "me" missing you.

I said don’t go away,
As I’m afraid that we will be far apart,
With distance holding up the barriers,
Your days will become my nights.

Sunsets at the different time,
Moon rises as my sun shines.
Your winter is my summer,
My flowers blossom as yours wilted.

I wake up each day,
Trying to recall my dreams,
It’s full of you and I,
Trying hard to overcome our barricades.

I am unsure,
I am uncertain.
That you are the right one,
That will burry my loneliness,
Deep in the ocean and land,
Those keep us apart.

Therefore I ask you to think of me.
Just promise me you'll try..
(to the someone whom I care and miss, you know I am writting this for you.. take care and remember me..)
Written by Tere

No comments: