("Love is the root to peace, begin with loving yourself and then to the people around you, then to the world, and to the Universe where we belong..then you will realize that it comes back to you again magically.." by TEre)

visitors..


Thursday, June 08, 2006

Far Away

You are somewhere there far away,
now it's further..
I am confused about your return,
in a sudden it's closer again.
Many thoughts in my mind,
I can't manage to configure..

In dream I believe,
but reality kills my believing.
You are really far out there,
further than I ever thought.
too far that can hardly be seen..

I choose to let go sometimes,
I know it hurts staying stubborn,
I wanted to keep you in mind,
your reply seems disagreeing me..
with all the time I had wasted on waiting.
but I don't mind..
I was hurt,
and now I learnt.
It seems like growing but I am still childish.
*I guess..

After all,
I figured out this,
it's all about the paths that I went through,
the memories I had,
it stays in my heart,
sometimes hurts but,
sometimes sweeten my day..
No matter how far away,
you are still there,
right there in my mind..

It works..
I know I loved,
and still love but in a different form..
it's probably "Luv"?
I dont know... but it works,
from me for you.. far away...I "Luv"..

Written by,
Terence C.W.T.
for the someone tha has return differently..

No comments: