("Love is the root to peace, begin with loving yourself and then to the people around you, then to the world, and to the Universe where we belong..then you will realize that it comes back to you again magically.." by TEre)

visitors..


Monday, April 24, 2006

How do you look at me as...?

Fellow friends, I am desperated to know about this. It simply because I am trying to understand myself here. What kind of person do you see me as? I am open to any comments.
I always think that I am not too bad, but sometimes I find that I am not so welcome by some of the people I know. Is it real that I have all those annoying attitudes? Tell me..
For sure no one is perfect in this world, because perfection is infinite. No formula, and of course it's uncountable. I think everyone is making their judgement towards me for what they see. How true that is? Tell me! *Sigh*
I mean I don't have to care about how the others see me as. I am just wondering sometimes that I am always in some kind of bad luck. Probably not to say bad luck, not good enough for a better luck? or something..
Or do I have too many desires?
So come on, tell me.. I know I am a lot more luckier than the rest, just don't compare. Tell me what you think about me.. I will be great! Thanks buddies!!

Written by,
T.C.W.T
24th Apr 2006
3.00pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, my 1st experience of blogging started here...:-)
Understand urself is complicated task, but u can start to explore it from now, by using tis blog....

Judging a person based on our knowledge is very subjective 1 cos different ppl hav different view point, there were no right n wrong, jus depend on how u adapt n handle it...so, dont care so much on wat ppl say la....
Jus enjoy ur life, be happy be steady, tat's enough!

Anonymous said...

Surprise to see my comment here? ;)To me.. you r a nice and sweet frenz! someone who will to listen to my alway so sad/angry/happy story! wahaha.. sometime share ur food with mi and alway help mi da bao food! really thank if without u everytime i will end up with maggi mee :p god make us to go through lots of hardship to appreciate the thing ard us. without those up and down u wouldnt remember when are those happy n sad moment. everyone have different perspective we cant expect them to have the same as us.. so remember to live ur life to the fullness